Polyethylene Tubing is UV and acid resistant, made from the highest quality resins available. Together with Netafim's stringent quality controls- every reel of material undergoes a battery of tests and over 30 quality checks before leaving the factory - assuring the highest quality manufacturing standards, delivering the industry's best products. Polyethylene tubing is completely opaque to prevent algae growth and is white in color.
- For use with point source drip emitters, micro-spray or micro-sprinklers for irrigating ground cover, trees and shrub beds.
- Tree, vine, permanent row crop, and greenhouse or nursery
- Subsurface, surface, and suspension from vine
- For use with riser lines.
- Made from the highest quality low density resins.
- Excellent Ultra-Violet (UV) and acid resistance.
- Available in black or bright white color, standard coil lengths or large diameter reels to meet your specific needs.
- Bright white tubing is opaque to prevent algae growth, withstand heat and harsh chemicals while producing cooler water temperatures.
- Every reel undergoes a battery of tests to ensure high-quality manufacturing standards are met.
- Available with pre-punched holes at various spacings.
Polyethylene Tubing Specifcations
||Netafim UV Polyethylene Tubing