Pressure compensating, self-flushing emitters with a check valve and self-piercing barb for easy installation.
The Netafim Self Piercing Emitters have a sharp barb, making them easy to install, no tools required. These emitters have a 1.74 PSI internal check valve that helps prevent low emitter drainage holding back up to a 3.9 ft column of water. The anti-siphon operation prevents contaminants from being drawn into the emitter. The Self Piercing Emitters are pressure compensating and deliver the same flow from 10.15 to 58 PSI. Exclusive TurboNeta flow path design regulates flow and provides continuous self-cleaning action during operation. Recommended minimum filtration of 120 mesh.
- Anti-Siphon Operation Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the emitter.
- Maintains a Uniform FLow Rate with the widest Compensation Range 7 to 58 psi
- Pressure Compensating Delivers the same flow from 10.15 to 58 psi.
- Self-Cleaning Action Exclusive TurboNet flow path design regulates flow and provides continuous self-cleaning action during operation.
- For use with blank polyethylene tubing, Techline?« HCVXR, CV, DL and RW
- Install on-surface or subsurface
- Wide-spaced plantings
- Tree planting
- Hanging baskets
- Flower boxes
- Planters or pots
- Flow rates: 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 GPH
- Pressure compensation range: 10.15 to 58 psi
- Maximum pressure: 58 psi
- Uses 0.160?ö x 0.220?ö micro-tubing (Model EDTUBE ?û in black or white)
- Barb size: Inlet 0.160?ö ?û 0.170?ö Outlet 0.160?ö
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh