Readygro Aeration is a blend of our premium Cocogro coir and perlite at an approximate 55% / 45% ratio plus natural and organic-based ingredients. The Aeration blend is light and porous with a higher perlite content than our Botanicare ReadyGro Moisture Formula.
The combination of premium coir and perlite provides your roots with an optimal air to water ratio, for superior growth rates and yields. This formula is specifically designed for automated watering programs.
Our Coir base provides high cation exchange and superior moisture retention. Natural and organic-based inputs deliver trace minerals that help your roots uptake nutrients
The Aeration blend is specifically designed for frequent watering programs. Readygro Aeration is formulated to allow more oxygen to reach the root zone. This helps aerobic bacteria to thrive and increases the breakdown of organic and mineral-based matter making them more readily available to your crops.
- Designed for frequent watering programs.
- Very low salt content.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor plants.
- Natural and organic-based inputs.
- High cation exchange rate which is essential to the media's ability to hold nutrients. Hydrated with yucca extract as a natural wetting agent.
Soilless media may require fertilization from transplant, for best results use Botanicare nutrients and fertilizers.
**Please note this product has specific options depending on your region. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call!**
Bulk grow media available in Half truckloads
HALF TRUCKLOADS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:
Select types of grow media are now available for purchase by the 1/2 truckload (9-11 pallets). These vary from 9 to 11 pallets with varying amount of bags on each pallet. We encourage anyone who is interested is buying bulk grow media to PLEASE CALL us to inquire about REGIONAL AVAILABILITY and LEAD TIMES.
PLEASE NOTE: The receiving party must have:
- Forklift or other implement with forks that can unload the delivery truck.
- Roads must be passable for a 48 foot truck and trailer
- have space for the vehicle to turn around approximately 120 ft. turn radius.