- Exact Dimensions
48" x 48" x 80"
- Suggested Plant Count:
- Suggested Lighting
1,000 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
Introducing the Secret Jardin Revision 3.0 Wide Dark Room!
The same great quality you have come to expect from Secret Jardin, now with new and improved features! New webbing for better light proofing (level 3) plus light tight zippers, more robust fabric (210M), socks for cool tubes, newly engineered corners in polypropylene, stronger equipment tubes, the washable material inside & out plus a waterproof mylar tray!
Secret Jardin: Better Quality, Easy Assembly
Secret Jardin Wide Dark Room 3.0 is a self-contained garden enclosure built out of reinforced aluminum with waterproof, durable, washable lining and highly reflective thermal film in the interior. This thermal film is 95% reflective and provides 97% insulating protection. Easy access to your plants and gardening equipment with full-sized zippered doors on the front. The innovative, adjustable Dual-Sock Ports allow you to attach fans, filters or ducting to both sides of the Wide Dark Room SJDR150W tent wall without clamps or reducers. Mini Dual-Sock Ports are built in for your power cords and hydro tubing too. Dark Room materials are non-toxic so there are no harmful gasses to damage sensitive plants!
Revision 3.0 Wide Dark Room Features:
- High light proofing (level 3)
- 95% reflective mylar
- New engineered corners manufactured out of polypropylene
- Strong equipment tubes to support and hang accessories/fixtures
- Compatible with most hydroponic systems
- Easy and quick to assemble
- New 210M fabric: 2.5X tear strength and 3X abrasion
- 6 200mm Ports Total - 2 Intake, 2 Exhaust and 2 Cool Tubes
- 2 75mm Electrical Ports
- Material is washable - Inside and Outside
- Material is light and compact for easy portability
- Easy to assemble and dismantle.
- Includes complete, full color, illustrated instructions and a heavy duty carrying bag.
Revision 3.0 Wide Dark Room Advantages:
- Supports 110lbs of equipment on the roof cross members
- Improved lighting performance
- Prevents light from escaping or entering during light cycles
- Movable upper cross members for easy lighting / accessory adjustment
- Flooring, interior AND exterior walls are washable to prevent odor buildup
- Durable, light-proof zippers
Suggested Lighting: 2 x 250W or 1 x 400W HPS or MH. If you're using HID lighting, sufficient ventilation must be used to exhaust heat.
Dimensions as Assembled
59.01 x 35.43 x 78.74 Inches, 150 x 90 x 200 Centimeters