Super Sprouter AirMax Tray Inserts help provide outstanding drainage and aeration to clones grown in Grodan Stonewool A-OK Starter Plugs. These mesh tray inserts are designed to allow high levels of oxygen to enter the root zone in your clone trays. More oxygen at the roots can help maximize root growth and help minimize damping-off in young clones and seedlings. By elevating plants above the propagation tray's bottom surface, the AirMax allows excess water to run off and holds plants above standing water. This helps to avoid oversaturated roots and promotes proper drainage and airflow. Its low profile provides clear visibility to root development and unrestricted access to cuttings for proper care and monitoring, without disturbing delicate plants.
Super Sprouter AirMax Features:
- Designed for use with Super Sprouter Dome and Tray Kits, ensuring a tight fit to help create an ideal humid environment
- Mesh base allows excess water to drain through media and away from plant roots
- Strategically placed standoffs elevate clones above standing water for even dry downs and excellent aeration
- Innovative design features built-in access handles and a low profile to help ensure growers can monitor root development without disturbing delicate starts
- Low profile also enables growers to cut and remove cubes with minimal handling of rockwool during transplanting, helping to maintain the integrity of the media
NOTE: The Super Sprouter AirMax Tray is intended for use with Grodan Stonewool A-OK Starter Plugs