Finaleboost along with its sibling product Peakboost makes up the Aptus flower development and bulking solution. Perhaps the most noticeable implementation of the Third Pillar of Aptus Philosophy: Mineral Antagonism, Finaleboost moves most of the potassium used during the bloom cycle solely into one product. With this formulation, Aptus has allowed for absolute control of heightened potassium application throughout the end ripening phases of a plant's growth cycle.
The specific application of plant-available potassium allows for optimal health by removing the negative antagonistic effects of cheap bulk products containing high amounts of both potassium and phosphorous. With Aptus Finaleboost, you will see the difference in your final harvest by having optimal plant-available potassium with the elements usually antagonized away including nitrogen, calcium and magnesium.
On top of allowing for specific potassium application in consideration of your plant genetics, stage in the growth cycle, or desired flower set behavior, the potassium in Aptus Finaleboost is chelated into an organo-mineral product. With the addition of L-amino acids, the potassium has eyes only for the plants' roots and has a much smaller chance of being affected by outside factors.
Why use Finaleboost?
- Stimulates fruit and bud maturation
- Firmer and more nutritious end product
- Improves crop quality by increasing production of sugars and amino acids
- Minimises antagonism and lockout of potassium with other nutrients
- Powerful stimulating effect on the blooming and finishing process
- 100% water soluble and organo-mineral leaving no residue
Directions for use:
- Start using during week 5 in flowering at the rate of 6 ml per 5 gallons increasing to 20 ml per 5 gallons in week 8 of flowering
- During weeks 7 and 8, do not use Peakboos
Tips From the Field
- Gradually increase Finaleboost dosage throughout the bloom cycle from start, whilst still using PeakBoost. As FinaleBoost increases, PeakBoost decreases.
- With longer flowering genetics, you may want to fast track the Peakboost/FinaleBoost transition so the last 2-3 weeks of flower are without PeakBoost entirely.
- Foliar references. You don't want to spray sulfur on your finished pristine flowers