Pressure Compensating Drippers
The Netafim Woodpecker Junior Drippers have a barbed outlet and CNL check valve that helps prevent low emitter drainage. The anti-siphon operation prevents contaminants from being drawn into the emitter. These Woodpecker Drippers are pressure compensating and deliver the same flow from 12 - 58 PSI. The barbed outlet fits the Netafim Super Flex UV White PE Tubing (HGC747561).
PROVIDE UNIFORM FLOW DISTRIBUTION
Pressure Compensating Drippers (PC) developed with advanced pressure compensating technology delivers a uniform flow rate even in areas with difficult topographical conditions. A unique pressure differential mechanism regulates flow and provides self-cleaning action, even while irrigating ?û for a clog-resistant design and high emission uniformity.
Why Pressure Compensating Drippers?
- Higher and Better Quality Yields: 100% uniformity of water and nutrient delivery over a broad pressure range ensures uniform crop yields and bigger harvests.
- Clogging Resistance: Continuous self-flushing technology ensure consistent flow-rates and flawless operation ?û even with harsh water.
- Easy to Scale: Number of drippers can be easily increased ensuring sufficient water to meet your crop growth rate requirements.
- Maximum Flexibility: Micro-tubes allow drippers to be positioned exactly where required, and split into several drip outlets if needed.
- Anit-Drain Mechanism (CNL Feature): Eliminates drainage & refill effect, and improves efficiency during pulse irrigation.
- Patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressures (within the recommended range) ensuring exact distribution of water and nutrients.
- Industry's widest flow path and wider dripper cross-section allow large particles through the dripper's short flow path.
- Continuous self-flushing system, even while irrigating, provides improved resistance to clogging.
- Ideal for areas with difficult topographical conditions.
- Greenhouses and Nurseries
- Flow rates: 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 GPH
- Pressure compensation range: 10.15 to 58 psi
- Maximum pressure: 58 psi
- Uses 0.160?ö x 0.220?ö micro-tubing (Model EDTUBE ?û in black or white)
- Barb size: Inlet 0.160?ö ?û 0.170?ö Outlet 0.160?ö
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh