Veg: 10.75' x 10.75'; Flower: 8.75' x 8.75'
LED Light Spectrum
Total PPF Output
with Optional Controller
LED Diode Type
Proprietary Top-bin diodes
Power Cord(s) Included
Yes - 120 Volt
Est. Electricity Cost /mo
Go Beyond PAR With PhytoMAX-3 Series from Black Dog LED
At 1220 actual watts and 2622 µmol/s total photobiological photon flux (PBF), the patented PhytoMAX-3 24SC LED grow lights are our most powerful grow lighting solution for commercial applications, with up to 7+ pounds of dried, cured and trimmed flower per light.
The PhytoMAX-3 24SC uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields! With PhytoMAX-3, we have delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (350-750nm, UV to NIR PBAR) LED plant grow lights!
The PhytoMAX-3 SC Series
Plant Specific Spectrum
Our Phyto-Genesis Spectrum helps increase potency production with the world's only true complete spectrum
Even Bigger Yields
Increased yields with lower energy costs equal more profit
Double The Coverage
The PhytoMAX-3 flowering footprint is double the industry standard, cover more area with fewer fixtures
All PhtoMAX-3 SC Fixtures come with the ETL Certification that commercial operations require
Features & Benefits of the PhytoMAX-3 24SC
- Daisy-Chain Compatible - Running multiple lights on one outlet means less infrastructure- up to 20 amps on one outlet.
- Large Flowering Footprint - PhytoMAX-3 24SC will light up an area up of 10.75' x 10.75' in Veg & 8.75' x 8.75' in Flower per light.
- Dimmable from 15% - 100% with industry-standard 0-10V dimming controllers.
- More Powerful Spectrum - 3.4% ultraviolet (< 400nm) and 20% violet (400 - 450nm) light provides better canopy penetration; Photon Flux Efficacy (PBAR 280 - 800nm): 2.15 µmol/J
- Bigger Yields - Up to 7+ pounds per light
The Phyto-Genesis Spectrum
Don’t be fooled by the imitations with their limitations.
Many lighting companies claim to offer UV and IR in their spectrum. The fact of the matter is the vast majority of the grow lights on the market have completely insignificant UV output.
Go BEYOND PAR with our Phyto-Genesis Spectrum. Our flower-targeted spectrum with 3.4% UV and 4.9% IR give your plants increased potency content (+26%). Our spectrum also gives you increased yields at more than double the industry standard, with 80 to over 120 grams per square foot.