The Anden model AS35FP is a high capacity electrode-type humidifier which runs independently of your HVAC system. The humidifier is capable of between 11.5 and 34.6 gallons per day, providing humidity to grow rooms up to 6,200 square feet. Running on cold water, the Anden AS35FP generates steam by energizing the two electrodes in the steam canister. Current flowing in between the electrodes causes the water to boil, creating steam. Steam is delivered into the grow/drying room via the Fan Pack. The modulating control will vary the Modulating Steam Humidifiers output based on the difference between the set point and actual RH. When the RH set point is reached the humidifier stops producing steam and continues to energize the fan in the fan pack for 2 minutes to push any residual steam out into the grow/drying room.
The Anden AS35FP has many advanced safety and operational features:
- Internal Control Board: Manages the complete operation of the humidifier. Fills and drains to maintain proper amperage draw, water level and notifies when service is required.
- Back Flow Protection : Air gap in the fill cap prevents pressure built up.
- Water Level Sensor : Manages the water level in the steam canister to prevent overfilling.
- Automatic Drain and Fill Cycle : Unit flushes and fills periodically to maintain the proper conductivity.
- Drain Water Tempering : Unit uses cold inlet water to temper the canister water reducing the drain water temperature below 140°F to protect PVC piping and condensation pumps.
- End-of-Season Drain : After a 72-hour period with no call for humidity the humidifier will drain the water from the canister. Unit will remain in stand-by until next call for humidification.
- Operating Time Monitor: Accumulates actual humidifier run time to activate periodic drain and fill cycles, end-of-season drain function and monitors the life of canister.
- A simple display panel provides the power switch for on/off operation and illuminated LEDs to show fill, drain, steam operations, and diagnostics. Maintenance is a breeze, no cleaning or scrubbing required. Simply remove the factory installed canister and replace.
Each unit delivers the necessary humidity needed during early growth cycles all the way through harvest. As a steam model, the AS35FP complements non-forced air heating sources and other specialty heating systems. It requires installation by a local HVAC professional. 19.49"W x 19.36"H x 30.07"D
The Model AS35FP includes:
The Steam Humidifier
Model 5558 Control
Model 4028 Drain trap assembly
6' steam hose
10' drain tubing