Readygro Moisture is a blend of our premium Cocogro coir and perlite at an approximate 80% / 20% ratio plus natural and organic-based ingredients.
The Moisture blend provides plants with more moisture retention for less frequent waterings, as compared to our Botanicare ReadyGro Aeration Formula, which is perfect for frequent automated watering programs.
The combination of premium coir and perlite provides your roots with an optimal air to water ratio, for superior growth rates and yields.
The Moisture formula is designed for outdoor use, hand watering, and less frequent watering programs. It contains more coir fiber for enhanced moisture retention and to better anchor larger plants. Readygro Moisture formula performs well in both indoor and outdoor environments. The ideal ratio of coco to perlite helps retain water but also protects plants from overwatering.
- Moisture retentive for less frequent watering programs
- Very low salt content.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor plants.
- Natural and organic-based inputs.
- High cation exchange rate which is essential to the media's ability to hold nutrients.
- Hydrated with yucca extract as a natural wetting agent.
Soilless media may require fertilization from transplant. For best results use Botanicare Nutrients & Supplements
**Please note this product has specific options depending on your region. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call!**
Bulk grow media available in Half truckloads
HALF TRUCKLOADS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:
Select types of grow media are now available for purchase by the 1/2 truckload (9-11 pallets). These vary from 9 to 11 pallets with varying amount of bags on each pallet. We encourage anyone who is interested is buying bulk grow media to PLEASE CALL us to inquire about REGIONAL AVAILABILITY and LEAD TIMES.
PLEASE NOTE: The receiving party must have:
- Forklift or other implement with forks that can unload the delivery truck.
- Roads must be passable for a 48 foot truck and trailer
- have space for the vehicle to turn around approximately 120 ft. turn radius.