Bluelab Pulse Meter
Direct to Mobile 3 in 1 root zone measurements: Moisture, Nutrient & Temperature
Quickly and consistently measure moisture, nutrient (measured in conductivity) and temperature directly in the root zone without the need for pour-throughs, slurries or extractions.
Pulse connects directly to your smartphone via the Pulse app for automated data collection, measurement comparison, storage and exporting.
Download the Pulse app for Android (version 5.1 and later) here.
Bluelab Pulse App. This link will take you to the Google Play Store
Works across a wide range of growing media including soil, coco coir, potting mix and nutrient solution.
Measure, compare and correct faster than you have before. Achieve better yield, reduce shrink and grow healthier plants.
Pulse is always with you: Handheld, portable and always available for essential and immediate measurements
- Measures conductivity, moisture and temperature
- Probe length 200 mm/8″
- Probe separation 50 mm/2″
- Active tip probe length 50 mm/2″
- Minimum pot size 2 litre/0.5 gallon
- Android Version 5.1 and later
- Bluetooth Version 4.0 and later
- iOS 12.1 + (iPhone Only)
- Power source 1 x AA alkaline battery
Plant health in the palm of your hands
Know your moisture levels optimise irrigation cycles and water consumption; and control risk of root infections
Know your nutrient level optimize growth by ensuring the right amount of nutrients for the growth stage of your plants
Know your temperature optimise root function; spot temperature fluctuations; and control health of biologicals
- Discover new insight to improve plant performance and knowledge
- Measure more locations, faster with direct sensing technology
- See all your root zone data, interrogate and make notes in the Pulse app
- Set nutrient and moisture range targets and get immediate, real-time feedback in the field
- Empower growing teams to measure more without all the know-how