Bloom Booster and Quality Enhancer
Aptus Bloomboost is an additive used throughout the entirety of the fruiting and flowering periods of a plant’s lifespan. Bloomboost contains a blend of plant-available elements including potassium, sulfur, and boron that work together to increase fruit/flower size, fiber mass, and quality. Aptus has designed this product to provide these three elements in precise amounts at desired times during the plants’ reproductive cycles to maximize harvests.
Bloomboost is an excellent all-in-one health additive for your plants during their reproductive phase of growth. Using Bloomboost throughout the fruiting and flowering phases of growth allows for increased flower setting, larger harvests, and heightened aroma of end products.
Why use Bloomboost?
- Precursor to the healthy formation of chlorophyll for optimal photosynthetic activity during the bloom phase allowing for healthy growth and maturation
- Contains elements crucial to the formation of certain oils and volatile compounds within plants.
- Assists in the development of a healthy reproductive system within the plant. This includes heavy flower setting as well as healthy pollen and seed formation for breeders.
Directions for use:
- Use at the rate of 4 to 8 ml per 5 gallons increasing every week from week 2 of flowering onwards until week 8
- For increased effect, you may use it at the rate of 1 ml per 2.5l. Ensure your active PPM allows for this increased dosage before implementing.
Tips From the Field
- Bloomboost may be used at a higher dilution ratio (up to 1mL per 2.5L) for an increased result in quality. Be sure your PPM and base nutrient (bloom fertiliser) mixture will allow for increased dosage