Promote Stronger, Healthier Roots, Vigorous Root Growth, & Improve Propagation Of Plant Cuttings
K-L-N Concentrate™ is a root stimulating solution containing both (IBA) Indole-3-butyric acid and (NAA) 1-Napthaleneacetic acid hormones that produce vigorous root development in all plants. Promotes root growth in trees, foliage, and flowering plants. For propagating cuttings, air layering, and as a transplanting drench for bare-root stock and newly potted plants.
Use as a drench, dip, or mist.
- Preparation of Cuttings: Select 3 6 inch cuttings from the new growth on vigorous, disease free plants. Using a sharp knife or razor blade, sever the cutting from the parent plant by cutting through the stem at a 45° angle. Do not use shears which crush the tissue. Place stems only in K-L-N Rooting Concentrate™, diluted 1 3 tsp./gal. of water. Callus formation should start in 7 10 days with roots soon after.
- Soaking: (Oasis cubes, rockwool, vermiculite, sand, etc.) Soak the cutting in K-L-N diluted 1 tbsp./gal. for 10 15 minutes then place in growing medium using nonmetallic container only and water to saturation with K-L-N diluted 1 2 tsp./gal. For hard to root cuttings use 1 tbsp./gal. or Dyna-Gro Root Gel.
- Misting: Mix ½ tsp. K-L-N and 1 tsp. of Pro-TeKt per gallon of water and add to the systems holding tank. Keep the cuttings moist at all times.
- Air Rooting: Dilute K-L-N 1 tbsp./gal. of water. Saturate medium and place into cut on plant stem. Cover with opaque plastic or foil. Keep moist with K-L-N solution until adequate roots form.
- Transplanting & Dividing Plants: Drench newly potted or transplanted plants with a solution of 1 tsp. K-L-N, 1 tsp. Pro-TeKt® and 1 tsp. of any Dyna-Gro plant food per gal. of water. Continue applications of K-L-N until plant is established in the new medium. This will insure vigorous and healthy new growth.
AK, AL, AR, DE, GA, IA, ID, KS, LA, MD, MS