A High Nitrogen Low Phosphorus Complete Nutrition formula Which Promotes Healthier Plants That Look Better, Require Less Frequent Replacement, & Resist Environmental Stresses
Foliage-Pro 9-3-6 is a complete nutrition formula that has all 6 essential macronutrients and all 10 essential micronutrients required by plants for optimum growth in any medium. The N-P-K (3-1-2) ratio is recommended by the American Rose Society, the University of Florida and a number of other plant specialists and organizations. This N-P-K ratio is the ideal ratio for most plants including, but not limited to; roses, tropicals, legumes, and tomatoes. Foliage-Pro is complete and balanced and, like all our complete formulae, the minerals are in solution and immediately available to the plant.
The N-P-K ratio of Foliage-Pro is also ideal for phosphorous sensitive plants and supplies a high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio needed to promote shorter internodal spacing resulting in stronger stems. The immediate availability to the plant, with our exclusive complete solutions, gives the grower optimum control with timing in a feeding schedule. Foliage-Pro, and all other Dyna-Gro products, are urea free and are formulated to eliminate salt build-up when used at recommended rates. Foliage-Pro should primarily be used as a root drench but may be applied as a foliar spray at lower concentrations for a quick fix of many mineral deficiencies.
Dyna-Gro has the only complete, one-part nutrient formulas on the market today.
- Foliage-Pro is designed to deliver rapid vegetative growth with all the natural and essential macro and micro mineral elements in one, concentrated formula.
- Levels of trace elements have been adjusted to meet the specific needs of your plants
- The high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio acts to produce shorter internodal spacing for stronger stems.
- Foliage-Pro outperforms all other products in both artificial and natural light conditions.
- This unique formulation eliminates salt build-up and can be used in all growing media and irrigation systems.
- Has rich levels of calcium and magnesium (the ideal 4:1 ratio), which eliminates the need to supplement with a Cal-Mag product.
- Foliage-Pro is primarily intended for root zone applications but may also be applied foliar at ½ tsp/gal rate.
- Because the minerals in Foliage-Pro are already in solution, they are immediately available to the plant.
- Healthy and tough stem, branch, and foliage structure to support heavy buds.
- Greenhouse production of all plants is enhanced with the use of Foliage-Pro.
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water, once a week.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.